PS PROPERTY FIELD SERVICES Colorado
• Residential and Commercial insurance and mortgage inspections since 2004.Trained in high value residential and commercial insurance inspections through several third party clients .• Varied Data input through use of diverse client software and form input
• Professional Digital Photography of residences and commercial properties. Sony A6000.
• Accurate measuring for replacement value calculations
• Extensive narrative input on a variety of forms
• Detailed client and customer interviewing
• Establishing interior/exterior Insurance replacement values
• Use of software drawing programs
• Extensive valuation research and reporting
100% of deadlines met, 100% of the time.
Property Inspection/Management Background encompasses education and skills in the following areas:
- Loss Control Inspections and Property Valuation services
- Commercial/Residential, Property Management
- Property Inspections, Evaluations
- Appraisal Management/Administration
- Project Management
- HOA Community Management
- Advanced Computer Proficiency
- Business-to-Business Sales/Marketing
- New business start up and consulting. Specializing in processes.
Licensed Independent/Employing Broker in Colorado since 1999-2016 (EI40018380)
Licensed Real Estate Broker in Arizona & Colorado in 1982-1999
Property Portfolio Manager Fleisher Company Carbondale, CO
- Acquired, contracted and was sole manager of nine Home Owner Associations. Leased and maintained three commercial centers/buildings in addition to leasing and managing over thirty residential properties at one time for area Real Estate Sales and Development Company.
- Worked closely with multiple owners and associations both Residential and Commercial to tailor contracts and maintenance plans to achieve profitable long-term investments.
- Included budget development, maintenance costing and project management for all services of large residential assets. Area was from Rifle to Aspen Colorado. (Roaring Fork Valley) Full range of management services included safety mitigation, acquiring insurance coverage, maintenance and landscaping contract procurement and supervision, and purchasing of all related materials.
- Extensive communications with owners, vendors, and tenants together with copious written backup administration.
- Provided HOA guidance and management for 9 Association Boards
Assisting and administration for Appraisers working exclusively in the Aspen and Snowmass areas with residential values ranging from 300,000 to 15 million. Responsibilities included:
- Client communications and scheduling
- Photographing residences and comparables
- Data input through use of ACI software
- Use of sketch program to calculate areas
- Administration of files
Established and brokered the largest exclusive Property Management company in Northern Arizona.15 years as President/CEO.
- Acquisition, and management of over 400 single family homes which included a mix of homeowner association management, short term vacation rentals, high end country club rentals and long term leasing of single family homes and multi-family housing throughout Northern Arizona.
- Intense, interactive, and ongoing client, tenant and vendor communications and contracting.
- Procurement, supervision, and administration of all maintenance, renovation, landscaping and housekeeping vendors and supplies.
- Proactive in preservation and upkeep by maintaining accurate inspection databases.
- Trained, directed and delegated to employed staff of six.
- All budget preparedness and marketing analysis associated with business development.
- Created advertising and established recognized presence utilizing various marketing venues
- Associates Degree in business from Metro State, Denver/ Colorado Community College
- Numerous seminars and continuing education in Real Estate, Property Management, Insurance, Property inspections, Sales and associated subjects
- Computer Knowledge Base:
- Experienced with and trained others on both Mac and PC platforms
- Internet inspection and Property Management software use. (Tops, Yardi, MLS, etc.)
- Most word processing and database management software and peripherals
- Newspaper production, editing, copywriting
- Web Site design and graphic arts
- Digital arts and marketing
- Clear background checks (2016)
- US Government background/physical clearance for Peace Corps Service (2008-09)
- Real Estate background verifications and FBI fingerprinted
- Clean Driving Record
- Excellent References
- Available to travel/relocate
Peace Corps Volunteer 2008-2009 in developing country of Vanuatu in the South Pacific. Facilitated tourism and business training and development. Trained locals in computers and software. Provide one on one consultation with local island bungalow owners to improve tourism lodging facilities. Helped to rewrite government contracts and administered increase in communications between business owners and government entities. Worked with employees on time management and verbal communications.
Inspections & Current Clients
PS Property Services prides itself on a growing list of both new and repeat clients who continually, since 2004, turn to PS for assistance and expertise regarding their commercial property inspection needs.
GL and Property Surveys
Property Condition Reports
Policy Renewal Updates
Physical, Photo Verifications
Floor Plan Audits
Bars. Liquor Liability
Mobile Home Parks
High Rise Buildings
Then and now
Buckeye State Mutual Insurance
CRC Insurance Services
HUB International insurance
Hull & Company
Nat’l Vendor Mgmt Specialists
Technical Insurance Services
Virtus Underwriting Group
Wells Fargo Business Banking
Western Field Services
York Risk Services